British Airways (BA) is the national flag carrier of the United Kingdom (UK) with its headquarters in London, England. It is also a member of the Oneworld alliance. The airline operates flights from its primary hubs at London–Heathrow and London–Gatwick.
British Airways flies to over 160 destinations around the globe. It operates regularly scheduled flights between London and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR).
In this article, we are going to explore British Airways Newark Terminal with all the necessary details. So, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- British Airways Newark Terminal (Newark Liberty International Airport)
- British Airways Newark Terminal Map
- British Airways Newark Terminal Departures
- British Airways Newark Terminal Arrivals
- British Airways Newark Flight Status
- BA Parking Facility at Newark Airport
- Does British Airways have a lounge at Newark Airport?
- FAQs on British Airways Newark Terminal
British Airways Newark Terminal (Newark Liberty International Airport)
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) is a major international airport located in New Jersey that serves the New York metropolitan area. It is the primary hub for United Airlines and cargo carrier FedEx Express.
Newark Airport occupies a total area of 2,027 acres and features three runways with the designation Rwy 4L/22R, Rwy 4R/22L and Rwy 11/29.
|TERMINAL A||A1, A2 and A3|
|TERMINAL B||B1, B2 and B3|
|TERMINAL C||C1, C2 and C3|
Talking about the airport infrastructure, EWR holds three terminals with a total of 121 gates. Terminal A, Terminal B and Terminal C are the three EWR terminals that accommodate 29, 24 and 68 gates respectively.
British Airways operates from Terminal B at Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). All terminal facilities including baggage claim, ticketing and security are available at Terminal B (Level 2).
British Airways Newark Terminal Map
As you can see in the terminal map above, Terminal A, Terminal B and Terminal C are arranged in an oval shape. Terminal C is located on the northern side whereas Terminal A is on the Southern side. Terminal B is between Terminals C and A from where British Airways operates regular commercial flights.
All Newark Terminals are accessible via private vehicles, rental cars, shuttle service and public bus service.
British Airways Newark Terminal Departures
All British Airways Departure flights from Newark Airport are operated from Terminal B. Concourse information and other flight details are displayed on the monitors so, passengers need to check the monitors for flight information.
BA partner airlines operating codeshare flights labelled as British Airways are handled from Terminal A.
British Airways Newark Terminal Arrivals
British Airways Arrival flights at Newark Airport are also executed from Terminal B. Likewise, codeshare flights labelled as British Airways are operated from Terminal A by partner airlines.
British Airways Newark Flight Status
British Airways operates flights to various destinations from Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). Some key destinations include London Heathrow (LHR), London Gatwick (LGW), London City Airport (LCY), Dublin Airport (DUB), Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG), Madrid Airport (MAD), Dallas Fort Worth (DFW), Chicago O’Hare (ORD), Miami International Airport (MIA), Tokyo-Haneda (HND), Charlotte-Douglas (CLT) and much more.
To check the flight status, you can visit the Flight Status page of British Airways or access EWR official website and search British Airways flights.
To check Flight Status via BA’s official site, go through the following steps.
- Step 1: Access BA Flight Status Page
- Step 2: Choose to search by Route, Flight Number or Airport
- Step 3: Select route or insert flight number or Select Departure and Arrival Airport
- Step 4: Select the Date and Time as required
- Step 5: Click the ‘Search’ Button
BA Parking Facility at Newark Airport
There are three parking zones available at Newark Liberty Airport and they are:
British Airways passengers can use these parking areas by paying certain applicable fees.
|PARKING REQUIREMENT||PARKING TIME (COST)|
|EWR On-Airport Short-Term||½ hr ($5.25)|
Each Additional ½ hr or part thereof ($5.25)
24-hour maximum ($44.00)
|EWR On-Airport Daily Lots||½ hr ($4.25)|
Each Additional ½ hr or part thereof ($4.25)
24-hour maximum ($38.00)
|EWR On-Airport Economy Lot||First 24 hours ($21.00)|
Over 24 hours, each 12-hr period or part thereof ($10.50)
|EWR On-Airport Lot Rates for Persons with Restricted Mobility||½ hr ($4.00)|
Each Additional ½ hr or part thereof ($4.00)
24-hour maximum ($20.00)
There are various other facilities provided at the parking area that include:
- Vehicle services like lockout assistance, jumpstarts, flat-tire assistance and so on.
- Passenger Drop-off and Pick-up
- Charging Stations for Electric Vehicles
- Pre-book Parking Service
Does British Airways have a lounge at Newark Airport?
British Airways offers BA Galleries Lounge at Newark Airport which is located in Terminal B near Gates B50-58. This lounge opens daily from 15:00 to 22:45.
Amenities offered by British Airways Galleries Lounge at Newark Airport
- First Dining (Accessible to First Class Passengers only)
- Complimentary Cold Buffet
- Complimentary Hot Buffet
- Complimentary Full-Service Restaurant
- Complimentary Soft Drinks
- Complimentary Full Bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Showers with Elemis products
- Power outlets
- Computers and Printers
- Air Conditioning
- Flight Information Monitors
- Wheelchair Accessible
Besides, British Airways eligible passengers can also access the American Airlines Admirals Club located in Terminal A near gates 30-39.
As we come to the end of this article, we explored British Airways Terminal at Newark Airport (EWR) with every detail including the EWR Terminal Map, EWR Arrivals/Departures information, parking facility, terminal services & amenities, Emirates Lounge facility and other important terminal guides.
With that, let’s conclude by listing some key points of the British Airways Terminal at Newar Airport.
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) is a major international airport located in New Jersey that serves the New York metropolitan area.
- There are three terminals; Terminal A, Terminal B and Terminal C with a total of 121 gates.
- British Airways operates from Terminal B at Newark Liberty airport however, some codeshare flights operated by partner airlines and labelled as British Airways are handled from Terminal A.
- There are adequate parking garages and transportation facilities available for British Airways visitors and passengers at JFK Airport.
- BA offers its British Airways Galleries Lounge at Newark Airport where passengers can enjoy delicious food and beverages and rest comfortably while they wait for their flight.
FAQs on British Airways Newark Terminal
What terminal is British Airways at Newark Airport?
British Airways operates from Terminal B at Newark Airport. Codeshare flights operated by partner airlines labelled as British Airways are handled from Terminal A.
What airlines are in Terminal B at Newark Airport?
British Airways, Allegiant Air, Cathay Pacific, Delta Air Lines, Spirit, and various other international airlines operate from Terminal B at Newark Airport (EWR).