Nepali Army has announced vacancies for various technical officers including Lieutenant Pilot, Lieutenant Aviation Management & Services and Lieutenant Ground Handling. The vacancies were published on 14th Chaitra, 2078 so, candidates are required to apply before 13th Baisakh 2079. With a double application fee, they can apply before 20th Baisakh, 2079.
Eligible candidates can apply by filling out the application form available on the army’s official website. After filling out the application form, candidates are required to submit it with the necessary documents.
|Lt. Pilot||4||3 – Open Competition1 – Dalit Quota|
|Lt. Aviation Management & Services||2||1 – Open Competition1 – Aadibasi/Janajati Quota|
|Lt. Ground Handling||1||1 – Open Competition|
Requirements for Nepali Army Lieutenant Pilot
Here are the basic requirements you need to fulfil before applying for the Lt. Pilot in Nepali Army.
- The required age for male candidates is 18 years completed but not exceeding 29 years. Female Candidates must be 18 years completed but not exceeding 30 years.
- Must have passed +2 Science with Physics and Mathematics
- Candidates must have obtained a Commercial Pilot License (CPL) from ICAO approved flight institute.
- Must have passed CAAN CPL examination for Helicopter or Fixed-Wing.
- Candidates must be medically fit as per Class 1 Pilot Medical Requirements.
Requirements for Lt. Aviation Management and Services
The age requirement is a minimum of 18 years completed but not exceeding 29 years for male candidates.
Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s level or equivalent level of education.
Requirements for Lt. Ground Handling
- Age Requirement: 18 years completed but not exceeding 29 years.
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree in Automobile Engineering.
If you meet the requirements discussed above, you can apply for the position by filling out the application form and submitting with required documents within the application closure date.
What are the selection processes?
The selection process is almost the same for all vacancies which include the following steps. You can also read this detailed article or watch our video tutorials to know all the selection processes.
- Step 1: Application Review
- Step 2: Bearing Test
- Step 3: BMI and Pre-Medical Test
- Step 4: Physical Tests including Running, Push-ups, Chin-ups
- Step 5: Written Examination
- Step 6: Practical Examination as per respective post
- Step 7: G.T.O, T.O, I.O and Board Conference
- Step 8: Detailed Medical Examination
- Step 9: Final Interview
Note: For written examination, you can find the syllabus at the NA’s official website or Android Mobile Apps.
Besides aviation vacancies, Nepali Army has published vacancies for Lt. Accountant, Lt. Lawyer, Lt. MBBS Doctor, Lt. Dentist, Lt. Nurse, Lt. Pharmacist, Lt. Medical Lab Technologist, Lt. Physiotherapist, Lt. Radiographer, Lt. Dietician (Food and Nutrition Specialist), Lt. Audiologist & Speech Language Pathologist, Lt. Public Health and Hygiene Officer, Lt. Clinical Psychologist, Lt. Mechanical Engineer, Lt. Electronics Engineer, Lt. Mechanical Engineer, Lt. Automobile Engineer, Lt. Bio-medical Engineer, Lt. Civil Engineer, Lt. Architect, Lt. Surveyer, Lt. Computer Operator, Lt. Veterinary Doctor, Lt. News Editor/News Reader, Lt. Piper and Lt. Librarian.