Air France is the national flag carrier of France with its headquarters in Roissypole, Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG). It is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and SkyTeam Cargo.
Air France owns and operates more than 200 aircraft primarily from Boeing and Airbus. Some major aircraft include Airbus A330-200, A350-900, A220, A318, A319, A320, A321, Boeing 777-200ER, B777-300ER and B787-9 Dreamliner.
The airline operates flights to more than 175 destinations in 78 countries from primary hubs at Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) and Paris Orly Airport (ORY).
Air France operates regular passenger flights to major international destinations including the famous New York’s iconic John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in the United States.
Let’s explore Air France Terminal at JFK Airport in this article.
Table of Contents
- Air France Terminal at JFK (John F. Kennedy International Airport)
- Air France JFK Terminal Map
- Air France Terminal JFK Departures
- Air France Terminal JFK Arrivals
- Air France JFK Flight Status
- Transportation and Parking for Air France at JFK
- Air France JFK Lounge
- FAQs on Air France Terminal at JFK Airport
Air France Terminal at JFK (John F. Kennedy International Airport)
John F. Kennedy International Airport (New York-JFK) is the major international airport located in New York City. This airport is the primary hub for American Airlines and Delta Air Lines and a focus city for JetBlue Airways, Eastern Airlines and Polar Air Cargo.
JFK airport occupies a total area of 5,200 acres and is equipped with four runways having the designation Rwy 4L/22R, Rwy 4R/22L, Rwy 13L/31R and Rwy 13R/31L.
The airport infrastructure has six terminals; Terminal 1, Terminal 2, Terminal 4, Terminal 5, Terminal 7 and Terminal 8. Terminals 3 and 6 are skipped because they were demolished in 2013 and 2011 respectively.
Air France operates from Terminal 1 at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK). All necessary terminal facilities and services are available at this terminal.
The airline operates direct flights to New York–JFK Airport from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG).
Air France JFK Terminal Map
As shown in the terminal Map above, there are six terminals at JFK arranged in an anti-clockwise direction starting from Terminal 1. Five parking garages are available including Green Parking, Blue Parking, Yellow Parking, Orange Parking and Red Parking near the terminals.
Terminal 1 is located opposite the Red Parking Zone and is accessible via shuttle services, bus, AirTrain or private vehicle. Air France operates from this Terminal at JFK.
Air France Terminal JFK Departures
Air France uses Terminal 1 at New York–JFK airport so, all departure flights are operated from T1. Besides, codeshare flights labelled as Air France and operated by partner airlines are handled from Terminal 2 and Terminal 4.
Air France Terminal JFK Arrivals
Like departures, all Arrival flights of Air France are operated from Terminal 1 at JFK Airport. Terminal 2 and Terminal 4 are used by Air France partner airlines operating codeshare flights labelled as Air France.
Air France JFK Flight Status
Air France operates direct flights from Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG) to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK). To check the flight status, you can either visit the airline’s official website and use the Flight Status page or access the JFK website and check the flight status.
Air France Flight Status for JFK
- Step 1: Access the Air France Flight Status Page.
- Step 2: Search either using the route or Flight number.
- Step 3: Select Departure or Arrival Date.
- Step 4: Enter Flight Number or Departure & Arrival Airport.
- Step 5: Click the ‘Search Flights’ Button.
Transportation and Parking for Air France at JFK
You can travel across the JFK Airport using Shuttle services, private vehicles, AirTrain or Public buses.
Among these available transportation services, JFK AirTrain is the best choice as it operates 24 hours a day and connects all of the JFK terminals with rail and metro stations.
The New York City Airporter Bus is available from Grand Central Terminal and the Port Authority Bus Terminal to the airport. This shuttle service operates every 20 minutes. Furthermore, passengers can also hire taxis and use a pre-booked limousine service.
As per the parking facility is concerned, you can find five parking garages or lots available at JFK Airport. The five lots are named Green Parking Garage, Blue Parking Garage, Yellow Parking Garage, Orange Parking Garage and Red Parking Garage.
Green Parking Garage is located near Terminal 1 and Terminal 2, Blue Parking Garage is opposite Terminal 4, Yellow Parking Garage is near Terminal 5, Orange Parking Garage is opposite Terminal 7 and Red Parking Garage is opposite Terminal 8.
Air France operates from Terminal 1 so, you can choose to park your vehicles at the Green Parking lot for quicker access. In case the Green Lot is full, you can use the nearby parking zones.
Economy lots, garages, and short-term and long-term parking facilities are the services available at the JFK Parking area. You can book or reserve parking spaces online by submitting the required information at the airport’s official website.
Air France JFK Lounge
Air France offers its own Lounge Facility at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK). Passengers receive various amenities at the Air France Lounge located in Terminal 1 next to Gate 1 at JFK.
The Lounge is open from 10 am in the morning till 11 pm at the night. The amenities and services available are listed below.
- Self-service hot and cold meals counter
- Selection of hot and cold drinks
- Night Service with the evening meal in a private area in the Air France Business Lounge
- Local and International Newspapers on Air France Play App
- Accessible to passengers with reduced mobility.
Air France Lounge Access Eligibility
|TRAVEL CLASS/MEMBERSHIP||AIR FRANCE LOUNGE ACCESS|
|La Premiere Cabin||Complimentary for you and a guest|
|Business Cabin||Complimentary for travelling passenger|
|Premium Economy||Paid Access|
|Flying Blue Gold Status||Complimentary for you and a guest|
|Flying Blue Platinum Status||Complimentary for you and a guest|
|SkyTeam Elite Plus Status||Complimentary for you and a guest|
|Flying Blue Silver Status||Paid Access|
|Flying Blue Explorer Status||Paid Access|
|SkyTeam Elite Status||Paid Access|
|SkyTeam Member||Paid Access|
Air France passengers can also access the Delta SkyClub Lounge which is located in Terminal 4 next to Gate B32 (Hall B).
Services available at Delta Sky Club
- A relaxation area.
- Self-service cold meals and snacks.
- Selection of hot and cold drinks.
- Local and International newspapers on Air France Play App.
- Accessible to passengers with reduced mobility.
As we come to the conclusion, we explored Air France Terminal at JFK Airport with every detail including the JFK Terminal Map, Air France JFK Arrivals/Departures information, parking facility, terminal services & amenities, Air France Lounge facility and other important terminal guides.
With that, let’s conclude by listing some key points of Air France Terminal at JFK.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (New York-JFK) is one of the major international airports serving New York City in the New York Metropolitan area.
- There are six terminals (Terminals 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 and 8) at JFK arranged in an anti-clockwise direction starting from Terminal 1.
- Air France operates from Terminal 1 at JFK airport however, some codeshare flights operated by partner airlines and labelled as Air France are handled from Terminal 2 and Terminal 4.
- There are adequate parking garages and transportation facilities available for Emirates visitors and passengers at JFK Airport.
- Air France offers its own Lounge facility at JFK where passengers can enjoy food and beverages, relax on cosy sofas and access various other amenities. Air France passengers can also get access to the Delta Sky Club.
FAQs on Air France Terminal at JFK Airport
Which terminal is Air France in JFK?
Air France uses Terminal 1 at JFK Airport. All arrival and departure flights are operated from Terminal 1 whereas codeshare flights operated by partner airlines are handled from Terminal 2 and Terminal 4.
What airlines are in Terminal 1 at JFK?
Japan Airlines, Aeroflot, Aero Mexico, Air China, Air France, AirPlus Comet, Alitalia, Austrian Airlines, Cayman Airways, China Airlines, China Eastern, Korean Air, Lufthansa, Olympic, Royal Air Maroc, Saudi Arabian Airlines and Turkish Airlines operate from Terminal 1 at JFK Airport.