Delta Air Lines is known as one of the oldest airlines in operation. Being a major airline in the U.S., it operates flights to various destinations around the world with more than 860 aircraft.
A Medallion Status loyalty program is offered by the airline to its loyal customers, and frequent flyers. Besides, eligible Delta customers enjoy various amenities at Delta Sky Club.
You must be wondering ‘How can I get access to Delta Sky Club?’. There are certain requirements before you can access, and enjoy the benefits offered by Delta Sky Club.
What is Delta Sky Club?
Delta Sky Club is a premium airport lounge service provided by Delta Air Lines to its valuable customers. You can find Delta Sky Club in more than 50 locations, and enjoy complimentary food, cocktails, beverages, high-speed Wi-Fi, and more.
What is special about the Delta Sky Club? Explore benefits.
Some major amenities offered by the Delta Sky Club
- Fresh, and Healthy Food Options
- Complimentary Beverages including Wine, Beer, Spirits, and Classic Cocktails
- Flight Assistance provided by the expert Delta Sky Club Ambassador
- Variety of healthy food menu selections
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Award-winning beverage program ‘THE BAR’
- Satellite TV
Delta Sky Club Food Menu
|• Warm breakfast sandwiches |
• Fresh fruits
• Greek yogurts
• Overnight oats or chia pudding
• Morning muffins and breakfast pastries
• Toasted bagels and cream cheese
• All-natural oatmeal
• Variety of cold cereals
• Hard-cooked eggs
• Fruit juices
• Starbucks® coffee and espresso drinks
|• Variety of sandwiches and wraps|
• Fresh entrée salads
• Grain salads
• Assortment of cold side salads
• Warm comforting soups and bisques
• Hummus and crudité cups
• Antipasto, sausages, and cheese
• Savory snacks
• Whole fruits
• Dessert bars, brownies, and cookies
• Coca-Cola® soft drinks
• Starbucks® coffee and expresso drinks
With this short introduction, let’s find out the requirements to access the Delta Sky Club.
How can I get access to Delta Sky Club?
Delta customers can access Delta Sky Clubs anytime within 3 hours prior to their scheduled departure time. There are different entry types to access the Delta Sky Club which we will discuss below.
Here are the options to access Delta Sky Club
Become a Delta Sky Club member
One of the convenient ways to access the Delta Sky Club is by becoming a member. There are two Sky Club Membership options including Executive Membership, and Individual membership.
The executive membership plan includes unlimited access for the member, and up to 2 guests per visit. Instead of guests, they can bring their spouse/domestic partner, and children under 21. The cost for annual Executive Membership is $845 (equivalent to 84,500 miles).
The Individual Membership allows Sky Club members to bring up to two guests (or their spouse/domestic partner, and children under 21) for an additional charge applicable per guest per visit. The annual Individual Membership cost is $545 (equivalent to 54,500 miles).
|MEMBERSHIP OPTION||ANNUAL COST|
|Executive Membership||$845 (84,500 miles)|
|Individual Membership||$545 (54,500 miles)|
Passengers are required to present their valid Delta Sky Club membership and a same-day boarding pass for Club access. The access is valid when members and their guests are traveling on Delta flights or on eligible flights operated by partner airlines. There are more policies on Delta Sky Club membership which you can learn by visiting the official website.
Fly as a Delta One, or SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passenger
Passengers flying on Delta One, or SkyTeam Premium Cabin get complimentary access to Delta Sky Club however, there are certain conditions.
(Passengers get access to Delta Sky Club when traveling on Delta Air Lines with the following conditions.)
- Traveling on a Domestic Delta One Flight
- Traveling in Delta One on an international Delta Flight, or on a Domestic flight connecting to/from a same-day international Delta One Flight
(If you are flying on a SkyTeam Premium Cabin class on a SkyTeam flight, you get complimentary access to Delta Sky Club under the following conditions.)
- Traveling on a same-day international First or Business class ticket on a SkyTeam-operated flight.
- Customers must be confirmed in the First, or Business class cabin for the international segment of their journey.
List of SkyTeam Partner Airlines
- Aerolineas Argentinas
- Air Europa
- Air France
- China Airlines
- China Eastern
- Czech Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Garuda Indonesia
- ITA Airways
- Kenya Airways
- Korean Air
- Middle East Airlines
- Vietnam Airlines
Become a Delta SkyMiles Reserve Card Member
Delta SkyMiles Reserve Card members get complimentary access to the Delta Sky Club along with 2 one-time Guest Passes per year. Passengers must be traveling on a same-day Delta-marketed or Delta-operated flight.
If you are traveling on a Delta Partner airline flight not marketed or operated by Delta, you can access Delta Sky Club for a discounted per-visit rate of $39 per person per location.
SkyMiles Reserve Card Members can bring up to 2 guests, or immediate family members at the exclusive rate of $39 per person, per visit, and per location.
Delta SkyMiles Platinum Card Members
Platinum card members also get access to the Delta Sky Club however, it is not complimentary. Members are required to pay $39 per person, per visit when traveling on a same-day Delta or Delta partner airline flight.
Up to 2 guests or immediate family members also get access to the Sky Club at the rate of $39 per person, per location.
American Airlines Centurion, and Platinum Card Members
Customers holding select American Airlines Platinum, and Centurion Cards get access to Delta Sky Club locations when traveling on a same-day ticket on a flight operated by Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection, or a Delta-marketed flight operated by WestJet.
A per-visit rate of $39 per person is applicable if card members choose to bring up to 2 guests or their immediate family member.
Delta Medallion Status & SkyTeam Elite Plus
Delta Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and SkyTeam Elite Plus status holders traveling in any cabin on a Delta/SkyTeam international flight, or a Delta/SkyTeam domestic flight connecting to/from a same-day international flight get access to Delta Sky Club with up to 1 guest.
International travel includes flights to/from Europe, Asia, South American, Central America, Africa, Canada, and Mexico.
Access via Delta Diamond Medallion Choice Benefits
Delta Diamond Medallion members receive various choice benefits including Delta Sky Club membership options. With the Sky Club membership choice option, members can choose an Individual membership, Executive membership, or a Delta Sky Club Guest Pass.
Read this blog to explore the requirements, and benefits of Delta Diamond Medallion.
Other qualifying factors for the Delta Sky Club Access
- WestJet Business Class passengers get access to Delta Sky Club location with a same-day boarding pass for international travel. In addition, access is also granted on a connection flight to/from an international destination operated by Delta Air Lines or WestJet.
- WestJet Rewards Gold, and Platinum members can also access Delta Sky Club if they are flying on a transborder flight between the United States, and Canada. The transborder flight may be operated by Delta Air Lines, or WestJet.
- Delta SkyMiles Diner Club Card, and TRUST CLUB Gold VISA Card holders get complimentary access to Delta Sky Club. Up to 3 Sky Club visits per calendar year or for 3 individuals per calendar is offered.
- Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA Card users also receive complimentary Delta Sky Club access. 6 Sky Club visits per calendar year, or 6 individuals per calendar year are provided.
Conclusion on ‘How can I get access to Delta Sky Club?’
We discussed various ways to access Delta Sky Club locations. Among all the requirements, there are four major ways to get into a Delta Sky Club which are:
- Purchasing Annual Executive, or Individual Membership
- Flying as a Delta One, or SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passenger
- Becoming a Delta Gold, Platinum, or Diamond Medallion Member
- Holding a Credit Card that offers Delta Sky Club access
FAQs on Delta Sky Club Access
How do I get Delta Sky Club privileges? How can I get access to Delta Sky Club?
You can become a member of Delta Sky Club to enjoy the privileges. Besides, you can fly in a premium cabin, earn Medallion status, or carry an eligible credit card to access Delta Sky Club, and enjoy amenities.
What card do you need to get into Delta Sky Club?
Delta SkyMiles Reserve Card, Platinum Card, Diner Club Card, Trust CLUB Gold Card, and Trust CLUB Platinum Card are eligible for offering access to Delta Sky Club.
Can you buy a day pass for Delta Sky Club?
Delta Air Lines used to sell a Single Visit Day pass for $59 however, this offer has been discontinued as of mid-November, 2018.
Can you get into Delta Sky Club without flying Delta?
Yes, you can access Delta Sky Club if you are flying on Delta partner airlines, or SkyTeam member airlines.