Qatar Airways is the national flag carrier of Qatar and has its headquarters at Qatar Airways Tower in Doha. It flies to more than 150 destinations including flights to America, Europe, Oceania, Asia and Africa.
Explore Qatar Airways Terminal at Seattle Airport (SEA)
At present, Qatar Airways owns and operates over 200 aircraft from Boeing and Airbus. Major domestic and international destinations are covered from the primary hub at Hamad International Airport.
As per international flight is concerned, Qatar Airways operates regular passenger flights to major international destinations including Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA) in the United States.
In this article, we are going to explore Qatar Airways Terminal at Seattle Airport with terminal facilities, amenities, departure/arrival information and much more.
Table of Contents
What terminal is Qatar Airlines at Seattle Airport?
Seattle-Tacoma known as SeaTac Airport is one of the major international airports in Seattle, Washington. This commercial airport is located 23km south of Downtown Seattle and 29km north-northeast of Downtown Tacoma.
SeaTac airport is situated at an elevation of 433 ft (132m) and is one of the busiest airports in the United States. The airport occupies an area of 2,500 acres which is quite small compared to other airports in the US however, it serves an almost equal number of annual passengers.
There is only one terminal at SEA which is the Main Terminal with 6 gates. This main terminal is divided into South Main Terminal and North Main Terminal. The South Main Terminal holds Concourses A, B and S whereas the North one features Concourses C, D and N.
The majority of Qatar Airways flights are operated from the South Main Terminal at Seattle Airport. All required terminal facilities and services are available at this terminal.
TRAVELING WITH PETS?
If you are traveling with your pets via Qatari flights, please go through the airline’s pet policy to ensure safe travel.
Seattle Airport Ground Transportation Facility
- App-Based Ride Shares – Uber and Lyft services are offered at SEA Airport. The pick-up is on the 3rd floor of the airport parking garage.
- King County Metro Transit – The King County Metro bus stops for routes that serve SEA are located on International Boulevard (State Highway 99) and South 176th Street by the SeaTac/Airport Link Light Rail station.
- Sound Transit – Sound Transit operates two express bus routes that pick up and drop off passengers at the sound end of the main terminal on our lower drive.
- Taxis – SEA offers both Flat Rate Taxis and Metered Taxis.
- Charters and Scheduled Airporters – Customers can book a charter bus, and also use scheduled airporters at SEA Airport.
- Door to Door Service – Premier Airport Shuttle provides Shared and Private Door to Door Van Service to any home, hotel, or business address with convenient luggage assistance, while reducing vehicle congestion on the highways and airport roadways.
- Hotel, and Off-site Courtesy Shuttles – Hotels, Motels, and Off-Site parking companies offer Courtesy Shuttle services.
- Link Light Rail – Link Light Rail trains arrive and depart every 7-15 minutes, depending on the time of day. The trip from SeaTac/Airport Station to downtown Seattle takes about 35 minutes.
- Rental Cars – Seattle Airport is served by a total of 12 rental car providers that offer 24-hour rental services. All of these companies are situated at an off-site rental car facility, and complimentary shuttle buses are available to transport passengers to and from the airport.
Qatar Airways Seattle Airport Terminal Map
As displayed in the Seattle Airport Terminal map below, there is a Main Terminal divided into South Main Terminal and North Main Terminal. Gate A, Gate B and Gate S are located in the South Terminal whereas Gate N, Gate D and Gate C are on the Northern side.
The South Main and North Main Terminal are connected by the shuttle train service. With that, passengers can access both terminals using the shuttle training that connects A and D gates via A Station and D Station.
Qatar Airways flights are especially operated from the South Main Terminal. However, the terminals can be changed depending upon various circumstances.
Qatar Airways Seattle Departures
All Qatar Airways flights departing from Seattle are handled from South Main Terminal. Airlines in codeshare agreements with Qatar operate flights labelled as Qatar Airways from North Terminal, especially via Gates N.
Qatar Airways Seattle Arrivals
Like Departures, all Qatar Airways arrival flights to New York are operated from South Main Terminal. Also, airlines in codeshare agreements operate from North Terminal.
Qatar Airways Seattle Schedule
Qatar Airways schedules from Seattle Airport can be obtained from the official website of Seattle Airport or the Qatar Airways site.
Qatar Airways operates direct flights to Hamad International Airport in Doha from Seattle–Tacoma International Airport. Besides, the airlines in codeshare agreement with Qatar operate flights to Chicago (ORD), Atlanta (ATL), Boston (BOS), Dallas (DFW), Philadelphia (PHL), New York–JFK, San Francisco (SFO), Los Angeles (LAX), Dulles (IAD) and various other destinations from Seattle Airport (SEA).
Qatar Airways Seattle Flight Status
Qatar Airways operates direct flights from Seattle to Hamad International Airport in Doha. Besides, there are various codeshare flights operated by partner airlines.
To check the Seattle flight status, you can go through the following steps by visiting the Flight Status page available on the official website.
Step 1: Access fs.qatarairways.com
Step 2: Enter your flight number or departure airport.
Step 3: Enter the arrival airport.
Step 4: Select the date and Click the ‘Search’ button.
Once you hit the ‘Search’ button, you will see the Qatar Airways SEA Flight Status.
Furthermore, you can also check the status of Qatar Airways flights to and from Seattle by accessing the Flight Status page on the airport’s official site.
To check the Flight Status, follow these steps.
Step 1: Access the Seattle Airport Flight Status page.
Step 2: Select Arriving or Departing flight.
Step 3: Select Date, Airline and Origin.
Step 4: Enter your Flight Number if you have one.
Step 5: Click the ‘Find’ button.
Qatar Airways Transportation and Parking Facility in Seattle
Passengers travelling to and from Seattle Airport can use various transportation services including taxis, rental cars, public buses, hotel & off-site courtesy shuttles, bicycle resources, app-based rideshares, door-to-door services, chartered and scheduled airporters and public transits.
To move between Concourses, passengers can use the underground loop trains connecting Stations A, B, and S in South Terminal to C, D and N Stations on the Northern side.
Talking about the parking facility, there is a parking garage available at the Main Terminal, Level 4. Over 12,100 parking lots are available for short-term or long-term parking.
Passengers can pre-book parking spaces at SEA and receive promotional offers, coupons, and deals. Other services include a monthly parking program, different payment options, a cell phone lot, and accessible parking.
Car Rental Services at Seattle Airport
A total of 12 rental car providers serve Seattle Airport with 24-hour rental services. All companies are located at an off-site rental car facility from where dedicated shuttle buses transport passengers for free.
Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar Car Rental, Enterprise, Fox Rent A Car, Hertz, National, Payless, Rent-A-Wreck, SiXT, and Thrifty are the major rental car providers at Seattle Airport.
Tips for Arriving Passengers
At SEA Airport, two passenger pick-up areas are available outside the terminal on the lower drive of the baggage claim level – one at the north end (near Alaska Airlines) and one at the south end (near the international airlines). Passengers can take shuttles from these areas for a quick five-minute ride to the rental car facility with their luggage.
Tips for Departing Passengers
Passengers and their luggage can board Rental Car Shuttles at the rental car facility located outside the building where customer service counters are situated. The shuttle buses for the North or South terminal are dedicated to specific airlines, so passengers should check which one to take based on their airline.
If you are an AAA member, AARP member, active-duty military personnel, national guard, and federal government employee, you get exclusive car rental discounts, and benefits.
(Check out the following blogs to grab the discounts, and amenities.)
How to get car rental discounts with AAA?
A Comprehensive Guide to Car Rental Discounts with AARP.
Discover Military Discounts for Car rental services.
Explore 15+ PRO TIPS to get cheaper car rental discounts every time.
Conclusion on Qatar Airways Terminal at Seattle Airport
We explored Qatar Airways Terminal at Seattle Airport with every detail including the Terminal Map, Arrivals/Departures information, parking facility, terminal services & amenities, lounges, retail shops, and other important terminal guides.
With that, let’s conclude by listing some key points on Qatar Airways SEA Terminal.
- Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is one of the major international airports serving Seattle, Washington.
- There is one Terminal (Main Terminal)at SEA with 6 Gates (A, B, S, C, D & N). The main terminal is divided into the South Main and North Main terminals.
- Qatar Airways operates from South Main Terminal at SEA however, some codeshare flights are handled from North Main Terminal.
- There are adequate parking garages and transportation facilities available for Qatar Airways visitors and passengers at SEA Airport.
- Qatar Airways doesn’t feature its own Lounge Facility but you can enjoy food and beverages at various restaurants located in the terminal.
FAQs on Qatar Airways Terminal at Seattle Airport
Which terminal is Qatar Airways in Seattle?
Qatar Airways operates from South Main Terminal at Seattle Airport however, codeshare flights are also operated from the North Main Terminal.
Does Qatar Airlines fly out of Seattle?
Qatar Airways operates regular flights to Hamad International Airport in Doha from Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA). The partner airlines operate flights labelled as Qatar Airways to various destinations across the United States from SEA.
Does Qatar Airways have a lounge in Seattle?
Qatar Airways doesn’t have a lounge facility at Seattle Airport. Passengers can enjoy food and beverages at the restaurants.
Which terminal is international at Seatac?
The South Main Terminal at Seatac airport handles the majority of international flights.