Alaska Airlines has its headquarters in SeaTac, Washington, and is one of the major airline companies in the United States. It is also a member of Oneworld Alliance and also operates flights via codeshare agreements with various other airlines across the globe.
Alaska Airlines calls Seattle its home and operates 300+ daily flights to various domestic and international destinations. In this article, we will discover ‘What terminal is Alaska Airlines at Seatac Airport?’ with all the important terminal guide, and information.
Table of Contents
What terminal is Alaska Airlines at Seattle?
Seattle-Tacoma known as SeaTac Airport (SEA) is one of the major international airports in Seattle, Washington. This commercial airport is located 23km south of Downtown Seattle and 29km north-northeast of Downtown Tacoma.
SEA Airport is ranked 8th among U. S. airports for passenger activity and 21st for air cargo. It is the primary hub for Alaska Airlines, and Delta Air Lines.
Seattle Airport features only one passenger terminal ‘The Main Terminal’ which is divided into South Main Terminal, and North Main Terminal. The North Main Terminal accommodates Concourses C, D, and N whereas the South Main Terminal holds Concourses A, B, and S.
Alaska Airlines, and Horizon Air (a regional airline, and part of the Alaska Air Group) operate from Concourses A, B, C, D, North Satellite, and South Satellite. Concourses A, and S are primarily used for international arrival flights.
Alaska Airlines Terminal Facilities at San Diego Airport
- TSA PreCheck
- Cargo Services
- Alaska Lounge
- Free Wi-Fi at the airport
- Family Restroom
- Kids Area
- Power Outlets at the gate
- CLEAR Service
- Ticket Counters
The ticket counters are available in all Concourses and are operational daily from 3:30 am to 12:05 am. The baggage service is available daily from 4:30 am to 1:00 am.
Important Information for Alaska passengers at SAN Airport
Passengers traveling with baggage, and pets must arrive 3 hours prior to their scheduled departure. This guideline is also applicable to those passengers traveling on international flights or requiring accessible services or ticket counter assistance.
If you don’t require ticket counter assistance or travel without baggage, you can reach the airport 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
The airline accepts checked baggage during ticket counter hours only (4:30 am to 1:00 am), and no more than 4 hours prior to the flight departure.
TRAVELING WITH PETS?
If you are traveling with your pets via Alaska Airlines flight, please go through the airline’s pet policy.
As you follow all the guidelines, you can travel safely with your loved ones.
Seattle Airport Ground Transportation Facility
- App-Based Ride Shares – Uber and Lyft services are offered at SEA Airport. The pick-up is on the 3rd floor of the airport parking garage.
- King County Metro Transit – The King County Metro bus stops for routes that serve SEA are located on International Boulevard (State Highway 99) and South 176th Street by the SeaTac/Airport Link Light Rail station.
- Sound Transit – Sound Transit operates two express bus routes that pick up and drop off passengers at the sound end of the main terminal on our lower drive.
- Taxis – SEA offers both Flat Rate Taxis and Metered Taxis.
- Charters and Scheduled Airporters – Customers can book a charter bus, and also use scheduled airporters at SEA Airport.
- Door to Door Service – Premier Airport Shuttle provides Shared and Private Door to Door Van Service to any home, hotel, or business address with convenient luggage assistance, while reducing vehicle congestion on the highways and airport roadways.
- Hotel, and Off-site Courtesy Shuttles – Hotels, Motels, and Off-Site parking companies offer Courtesy Shuttle services.
- Link Light Rail – Link Light Rail trains arrive and depart every 7-15 minutes, depending on the time of day. The trip from SeaTac/Airport Station to downtown Seattle takes about 35 minutes.
- Rental Cars – Seattle Airport is served by a total of 12 rental car providers that offer 24-hour rental services. All of these companies are situated at an off-site rental car facility, and complimentary shuttle buses are available to transport passengers to and from the airport.
Alaska Airlines Seatac Terminal Map
As shown in the terminal map above, the Main Terminal at Seatac Airport is divided into South Main Terminal and North Main Terminal. Gate A, Gate B, and Gate S are located in the South Terminal whereas Gate N, Gate D, and Gate C are on the Northern side.
The South Main and North Main terminals are connected by the shuttle train service. With that, passengers can access both terminals using the shuttle training that connects A and D gates via A Station and D Station.
Alaska Airlines Seatac Terminal Departures
All Alaska Airlines departure flights to and from SEA Airport are operated from Concourses A, B, C, D, North Satellite, and South Satellite.
Check-in, Security Screening, Baggage handling, Free Wi-Fi, Alaska Lounge, CLEAR Service, and other amenities are available at the departure terminal.
Alaska Airlines Seatac Terminal Arrivals
Like departures, all arrival flights are also handled from Concourses A, B, C, D, North Satellite, and South Satellite. International arrival flights are specifically operated from Concourses A, and S.
The baggage claim area is conveniently located on the ground level of the airport terminal. Once you retrieve your belongings, simply exit through the designated doors, and you will find yourself on the lower “Arrivals” drive.
Is there an Alaska Airlines lounge at Seatac?
Alaska Airlines offers Alaska Lounge at Seattle Airport. It is a premium airport lounge service where passengers can relax, and recharge between flights. Besides, they enjoy complimentary food, beverages, cocktails, and snacks. You can find three Alaska Lounges at Seattle/Tacoma Airport.
|ALASKA LOUNGE LOCATION IN SEATTLE||OPERATIONAL HOUR|
|On the Mezzanine Level next to Gate C-16 (Concourse C)||Daily (6:00 am – 12:00 am)|
|Just Beyond Security Checkpoint 4 (Concourse D)||Daily (5:00 am – 10:00 pm)|
|On the Mezzanine Level, above Gates N13-18 (North Satellite)||Daily (5:00 am – 11:00 pm)|
Here are the major benefits of Alaska Lounge
- Food and Snacks
- Beverage and Cocktails
- Luxurious Lounge stay with free access to PressReader online
- Concierge Service
- Soothing Alaska Hospitality
- Productivity tools include fast Wi-Fi, easy access to outlets, and much more.
Alaska Lounge Food Options
|MORNING FOOD||AFTERNOON & EVENING FOOD|
|Yogurt and Granola||Hearty Soups|
|Freshley Made Pancakes||Veggies|
|Turkey and Crackers, and more.|
You need to purchase an annual membership, hold MVP elite status, or purchase a day pass to access Alaska Lounge. However, a day pass is not available at Seattle Airport.
Parking Facility at Seatac Airport
SEA Airport offers sufficient on-site parking space with a parking garage available at the Main Terminal, Level 4. Over 12,100 parking lots are available for short-term or long-term parking.
Passengers can pre-book parking spaces at SEA and receive promotional offers, coupons, and deals. Other services include a monthly parking program, different payment options, a cell phone lot, and accessible parking.
How much does it cost to park at the Seattle Airport?
The following table represents hourly, daily, and weekly costs to park your vehicle at different Seattle Airport parking lots.
|SEA PARKING LOT||CURRENT RATE|
|Terminal Direct (Floor 4)||$7.00 per hour|
$42.00 per hour
$294.00 per week
|General Parking (Floors 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, & 8)||$6.00 per hour|
$34.00 per hour
$169.00 per week
|Passport Parking||$425.00 per month|
Car Rental Services at Seattle Airport
A total of 12 rental car providers serve Seattle Airport with 24-hour rental services. All companies are located at an off-site rental car facility from where dedicated shuttle buses transport passengers for free.
Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar Car Rental, Enterprise, Fox Rent A Car, Hertz, National, Payless, Rent-A-Wreck, SiXT, and Thrifty are the major rental car providers at Seattle Airport.
Tips for Arriving Passengers
At SEA Airport, two passenger pick-up areas are available outside the terminal on the lower drive of the baggage claim level – one at the north end (near Alaska Airlines) and one at the south end (near the international airlines). Passengers can take shuttles from these areas for a quick five-minute ride to the rental car facility with their luggage.
Tips for Departing Passengers
Passengers and their luggage can board Rental Car Shuttles at the rental car facility located outside the building where customer service counters are situated. The shuttle buses for the North or South terminal are dedicated to specific airlines, so passengers should check which one to take based on their airline.
If you are an AAA member, AARP member, active-duty military personnel, national guard, and federal government employee, you get exclusive car rental discounts, and benefits.
(Check out the following blogs to grab the discounts, and amenities.)
How to get car rental discounts with AAA?
A Comprehensive Guide to Car Rental Discounts with AARP.
Discover Military Discounts for Car rental services.
Explore 15+ PRO TIPS to get cheaper car rental discounts every time.
Conclusion on ‘What terminal is Alaska Airlines at Seatac?’
As we come to the conclusion, we explored Alaska Airlines Terminal at Seatac Airport with every detail including the Terminal Map, Arrivals/Departures information, parking facility, terminal services & amenities, lounge, and other important terminal guides.
In a nutshell, the Alaska Airlines Terminal at Seattle Airport offers an exceptional travel experience for passengers. From its modern and spacious facilities to its convenient location and efficient services, the terminal ensures a smooth and enjoyable journey.
Whether you are a frequent flyer or visiting Seattle for the first time, the Alaska Airlines Terminal provides a warm welcome and sets the tone for an unforgettable trip.
Let’s wrap up with the summary of today’s discussion.
- Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is one of the major international airports serving Seattle, Washington.
- There is one Terminal (Main Terminal)at SEA with 6 Gates (A, B, S, C, D & N). The main terminal is divided into the South Main and North Main terminals.
- Alaska Airlines, and Horizon Air (a regional airline, and part of the Alaska Air Group) operate from Concourses A, B, C, D, North Satellite, and South Satellite.
- You can find three Alaska Lounge locations at Seattle/Tacoma Airport where you can enjoy food, beverages, and other amenities.
- There are adequate parking garages and transportation facilities available for Alaska customers at SEA Airport.
FAQs on Alaska Airlines Terminal at Seatac Airport
What terminals does Alaska Airlines use in Seattle?
Seattle Airport features only one passenger terminal. Alaska operates from this Terminal through Concourses A, B, C, D, North Satellite, and South Satellite.
What concourse does Alaska use in Seattle?
Alaska Airlines uses all Concourses including A, B, C, D, N, and S in Seattle/Tacoma Airport.
How early should I get to the airport for Alaska Airlines?
Passengers traveling with baggage, and pets must arrive 3 hours prior to their scheduled departure whereas other passengers can arrive 2 hours prior to their departure flight.