American Airlines (AA or AAL) is the biggest airline in the United States with its headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas. The airline operates flights from 10 hubs located at different airports across the country. With a fleet capacity of over 900, the AA operates over 7000 daily flights to 350 destinations around the world.
What Terminal is American Airlines at Logan? Explore AA Admirals Club.
The primary hubs include Dallas-Fort Worth, Charlotte Douglas, Chicago-O’Hare, Los Angeles, Miami, New York-JFK, New York-LaGuardia, Philadelphia, Phoenix-Sky Harbor, and Washington-National.
American Airlines is also known as the world’s largest airline in terms of fleet capacity, scheduled passenger carried, and revenue passenger mile.
We have been regularly publishing terminal information on various airlines at different airports in the United States. In this blog, we will mainly focus on ‘What Terminal is American Airlines at Logan?’ including the terminal map, directions, arrivals, departures, Admirals Club, Lounge facilities, and much more.
Table of Contents
What terminal is American Airlines at Logan? (BOS Airport)
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) is a major international airport serving the Greater Boston region in the U.S. state of Massachusetts. The airport is officially known as General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport.
BOS Airport is the primary hub for Cape Air, and Delta Air Lines while it is also a focus city for JetBlue. More than 45 national and international airlines including American Airlines operate regular commercial flights to and from BOS connecting to various domestic, and international destinations.
BOS airport covers a total area of 2,384 acres (965 ha) and features six asphalt runways with the designation Rwy 4L/22R, Rwy 4R/22L, Rwy 9/27, Rwy 14/32, Rwy 15L/33R and Rwy 15R/33L.
The airport infrastructure features four terminals namely Terminal A, Terminal B, Terminal C, and Terminal E. You might be wondering why Terminal D is skipped. The former Terminal D gates were rearranged, renumbered, and labeled as part of Terminal E in 2006.
American Airlines operates all flights from Terminal B, and Terminal E in Logan Airport. Besides, other terminals are also used by the airlines in codeshare agreements with AA.
American Airlines Terminal Facilities at Logan Airport
- Club, and Lounges
- TSA PreCheck
- Mobile Boarding Passes
- Priority Privileges
- Curbside Check-in
- Self-Service Check-in
- Flagship First Check-in
- Five Star Service
- TDD Services
- Ticket Counters
- Animal Relief Area
American Airlines ticket counters at Logan Airport can be found in Terminal B. These counters are open daily from 3 a.m. to 9 p.m. Please note that cash or checks are not accepted at these counters.
- Domestic flights: AA passengers are advised to arrive at Logan Airport at least 2 hours before their domestic departure. This will give you enough time to check in, go through security, and find your gate.
- International flights: AA passengers are advised to arrive at Logan Airport at least 3 hours before their international departure. This is because international flights typically have more security checks and require more documentation.
- Important note: It is important to verify travel restrictions before your journey. This means checking with your destination country to see if there are any COVID-19 restrictions or other travel requirements. You should also ensure that you have completed all necessary travel documents, such as a passport and visa.
- Check-in options: AA offers several check-in options for its passengers flying from Boston Logan Airport. You can check in at a self-service kiosk, online, or at the ticket counter. Online check-in becomes available 24 hours prior to departure.
Are you traveling with your pets via an American Airlines flight?
If yes, please go through the AA Pet Policy, and follow all guidelines so that, you can travel safely with your beloved pets.
Logan Airport Ground Transporation Facility
- Logan Express Bus – Services to and from the airport (Logan Express bus service in the Back Bay, Braintree, Framingham, Peabody and Woburn.)
- Public Transportation – Silver Line Rapid Transit Buses, The Blue Line (Subway), and MBTA Ferries
- Ride Share Apps – Ride App/Uber and Lyft offer pickup and drop-off transportation services for customers at Boston Logan.
- Water Transporation – Water ferry or water taxi is available to and from Boston Airport which is convenient and enjoyable.
- On-Aiport Shuttle – Massport provides free shuttle bus service between airline terminals, the Rental Car Center, the Water Transportation dock and Airport Station on the MBTA Blue Line.
American Airlines Logan Terminal Map
As you can observe from the Terminal Map in the picture above, the blue-colored section is Terminal A, the Red one is Terminal B, Green Color shows Terminal C and the purple one is Terminal E.
You can also see the main terminal and a satellite terminal which are connected by an underground pedestrian tunnel. American Airlines operates from Terminal B which is red-colored in the terminal map shown above.
American Airlines Logan Airport Departures
American Airlines uses Terminal B at Boston Logan Airport for both domestic and international departures. The terminal is located on the east side of the airport and is accessible from the Blue Line subway.
There are four concourses in Terminal B: Concourse A, Concourse B, Concourse C, and Concourse D. American Airlines flights depart from Concourse B. Codeshare flights labeled as American Airlines are operated by partner airlines from Terminal C, and Terminal E.
American Airlines Logan Airport Arrivals
Like Departures, all AA arrival flights at Logan Airport are handled from Terminal B. Partner airlines operate codeshare flights labeled as American Airlines from Terminal C, and Terminal E.
International Arrival flights operated by American Airlines are handled from Terminal E.
Does American Airlines have a lounge in Boston?
American Airlines offers Admirals Club at Boston Logan Airport which is located in Terminal B, upper-level past security by Gate B4. The Admirals Club service is operated daily from 4:00 am to 9:15 pm.
|ADMIRALS CLUB LOCATION||OPENING HOURS||CONFERENCE ROOMS|
|Upper-Level Past security by Gate B4 (Terminal B)||4:00 am to 9:15 pm||1 Conference Room with 10 seats|
Passengers can enjoy various amenities including complimentary food and drinks, Wi-Fi, Full-service bar.
Some key attractions of the AA Admirals Club are listed below.
- Complimentary Food and Drinks
- Full-Service Bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Kids Room
- Conference Rooms
Passengers need to purchase a single visit pass, become a qualified passenger for First and Business, become qualified for AAdvantage, or obtain an Admirals Club membership to access American Airlines Admirals Club.
Where do you park at Logan for American Airlines?
There are various parking options available at Boston Logan Airport including short-term parking, long-term parking, extended stay, economy rate, and premium guaranteed parking.
Parking locations include Central Garage Parking, Terminal B Garage, Economy Garage, and Terminal E lots. Terminal B Garage Parking is the best location for AA passengers as it is in Terminal B.
Passengers can reserve parking spaces online which is available for $25 per day with an Advance Parking Reservation. To reserve a parking space, you need to visit Massport.com and select the start date, entry time, end date, and exit time to find parking lots and prices.
Car Rental Services at Boston Logan Airport
If you need a rental car service at BOS Airport, there are 11 car rental companies that offer 24-hour service. All of these companies operate from the consolidated Rental Car Center (RCC) in Boston Logan.
To get to the RCC, you can take the blue-and-white shuttle buses that run every 5-6 minutes from each terminal. The RCC is located on Airport Road. When returning your rental car, just follow the signs at the airport that say “Rental Car Center.”
Authorized Car Rental Companies at Boston Logan
If you are an AAA member, AARP member, active-duty military personnel, national guard, and federal government employee, you get exclusive car rental discounts, and benefits.
(Check out the following blogs to grab the discounts, and amenities.)
How to get car rental discounts with AAA?
A Comprehensive Guide to Car Rental Discounts with AARP.
Discover Military Discounts for Car rental services.
Explore 15+ PRO TIPS to get cheaper car rental discounts every time.
Conclusion on ‘What terminal is American Airlines at Logan?’
We discovered ‘What Terminal is American Airlines at Logan?’ with a terminal map, gates information, arrivals/departures, Admirals Club, Parking facility, restaurants, and other important information.
In a nutshell, AA uses Terminal B at Boston Logan International Airport which is a large and modern terminal that offers a variety of amenities and services to its passengers.
Whether you are flying on a domestic or international flight, you will find everything you need to have a smooth and enjoyable travel experience.
Let’s conclude with some major points listed below.
- Logan International Airport (BOS) is the primary international airport serving the Greater Boston region.
- BOS features four terminals namely Terminal A, Terminal B, Terminal C, and Terminal E. Terminal A is split into the main terminal and a Satellite Terminal.
- American Airlines operates from Terminal B at Boston Logan Int’l Airport. All departure, and arrival flights to and from BOS are handled from Terminal B. Terminal E is used for international arrivals. Codeshare flights are operated by partner airlines from Terminal C, and Terminal E.
- AA offers Admirals Club which is located on the Upper-Level past security by Gate B4 in Terminal B.
FAQs on What Terminal is American Airlines at Logan
What terminal is American Airlines departures at Logan Airport?
American Airlines departures at Logan Airport are operated from Terminal B. Codeshare flights labeled as American Airlines are handled from Terminal C, and Terminal E.
What airlines are in Terminal B at Logan Airport?
American Airlines, Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, Boutique Air, Southwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines, and United Airlines are in Terminal B at Logan Airport.
Are Terminals B and C connected at Logan?
There are walkways connecting Terminal B, Terminal C, and Terminal E at Logan Airport. Besides, passengers can access regular shuttle bus services to access between all terminals.