United Airlines is one of the main carriers in the United States with its headquarters at Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. The airline operates flights to more than 230 domestic destinations and 118 international routes around the globe with over 800 fleet capacity.
United currently operates from 8 hubs located at different airports across the country which are Chicago-O’Hare (ORD), Denver (DEN), Guam (GUM), Houston/George Bush (IAH), Los Angeles Int’l (LAX), Newark Liberty (EWR), San Francisco (SFO), and Washington Dulles (IAD).
In this blog, we will explore ‘What Terminal is United at IAH?’ with a terminal map, gates, arrival/departure information, lounge, amenities, and more.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- What Terminal is United at IAH? (George Bush Airport)
- United Airlines IAH Terminal Map
- IAH United Terminal Departures
- What Terminal is United Arrivals at IAH?
- Does United have a Lounge in IAH?
- Where is United Parking at IAH?
- FAQs on What Terminal is United at IAH
What Terminal is United at IAH? (George Bush Airport)
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), originally known as Houston Intercontinental Airport, is one of the major international airports serving the Greater Houston region. It is located in Houston, Texas at an elevation of 97 ft (30 m) above mean sea level (AMSL). IAH is one of the primary hubs for United Airlines.
Covering a total area of 10,000 acres, IAH features four concrete runways with the designation Rwy 15L/33R, Rwy 15R/33L, Rwy 9/27, Rwy 8L/26R, and Rwy 8R/26L.
Talking about the airport infrastructure, IAH is equipped with five terminals with a total of 161 gates. Terminal A, Terminal B, Terminal C, Terminal D, and Terminal E are the five terminals at the airport.
United Airlines operates from all terminals including Terminal A, Terminal B, Terminal C, Terminal D, and Terminal E at Houston Airport (IAH). All terminal services and facilities including ticketing, baggage claim, and security are available at this terminal.
|IAH TERMINAL||UNITED FLIGHTS BY|
|Terminal A||United Express|
|Terminal B||United Express|
|Terminal C||United AirlinesUnited Express|
|Terminal D||United Airlines|
|Terminal E||United AirlinesUnited Express|
United Airlines Terminal Facilities at Houston Airport
- Kiosk Check-in
- Customer Service Center
- Ticketing Counter
- Check-in Service
- Baggage Claim
- Animal Relief Area
- United Polaris Lounge
- United Club Location
- Nursing Room
- Shuttle, Bus, Monorail, and Train Transport
- TSA Pre-screening Program
United Airlines IAH Terminal Map
As you can see from the image of the IAH Terminal map, Terminal A, Terminal B, Terminal C, Terminal D, and Terminal E are located on the Southern side whereas Terminal D is on the Northern side. Terminals A and B are in one section whereas the remaining Terminals C, D, and E are together.
United Airlines with United Express (regional carrier) operates from all terminals (A, B, C, D, and E) at Houston Airport.
IAH United Terminal Departures
All United Airlines domestic departures from IAH Airport are operated from Terminal A, Terminal B, Terminal C, Terminal D, and Terminal E. Likewise, international departures are handled from Terminal D, and Terminal E.
What Terminal is United Arrivals at IAH?
The domestic arrival flights of United Airlines are operated at Terminal B, and Terminal A. Besides, passengers without bags can arrive at Level 1 in Terminal A. The international arrival flights use Terminal E.
Does United have a Lounge in IAH?
United Airlines offers United Polaris which is popularly known as the international premium cabin travel experience. As per the airlines, Polaris was introduced to provide better sleep in the sky to international travelers.
Some attractive amenities offered by United Polaris include:
- United Polaris Lounges with rest spaces
- High-end pre-flight dining options
- Custom-designed personal onboard suite with added privacy
- Comfort and Convenience
- Sleep-focused amenities including Saks Fifth Avenue Luxury Bedding
- Premium Skincare products from Sunday Riley
- Earplugs and an ergonomic eye mask
- Cool-gel pillows at each seat
- Pajamas upon request on flights longer than 12 hours
- Reimagined Dining options and much more.
In IAH, you will find United Airlines Polaris Lounge near Gate E12 (Terminal E) which is available to international premium cabin travelers. Amenities offered by the United Airlines Polaris Lounge at ORD are listed below.
- Pre-flight dining option with an extensive buffet (Hot and Cold Selections)
- Dining with table service.
- Beverage of your choice that includes specially curated wines, premium spirits, craft brews, and handcrafted cocktails.
- Spa-like Shower Suites
- Tucked-away Quiet Suites
- Daybeds and Soft Lighting
In addition to the United Polaris, you will find United Club in Terminal B, Terminal C, and Terminal E. This club allows you to relax while you wait for your flight with United Airlines. To access this club, you need to purchase a membership.
The main amenities offered by the United Club at IAH include:
- Breakfast and Afternoon Snacks
- Beverages include wine, spirits, and select beer.
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Personalized Travel Assistance
Where is United Parking at IAH?
The Houston Airport System (HAS) offers various parking options and all parking facilities are operational 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. There is an online parking reservation system for your convenience. United Airlines passengers can use on-site parking spaces.
EV Charging stations, economy lots, shuttle services, accessible parking spaces, terminal parking, valet services, and reservation discounts are the major facilities provided by IAH parking. You can visit the airport’s official website for parking rates, locations, and reservations.
Some major facilities available at IAH Terminal Parking
- Convenient parking directly next to all IAH and HOU terminals.
- Self-parking and Valet
- Closest to gate
- Prepaid Parking Available
- EV Charging stations
- Accessible parking
- Automatic Parking Guidance System
Passengers and visitors can park their vehicles at off-site parking locations for cheaper rates. Airport Parking Reservations is one of the useful websites where you can find amazing deals on off-site parking spaces located near IAH Airport.
As we have come to the end of this informative article answering ‘What terminal is Delta at IAH?’. The terminal map, gates information, arrivals/departures, parking facility, lounge & amenities were discussed.
Let’s conclude our discussion with some key points listed below.
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) is the major international airport serving the Greater Houston region.
- IAH is equipped with five terminals namely Terminal A, Terminal B, Terminal C, Terminal D, and Terminal E.
- United Airlines with regional carrier United Express operates from all Terminals (A, B, C, D, and E) at Houston Airport.
- You can find United Polaris Lounge in Terminal E near gate E12 whereas United Club can be found in Terminal B, Terminal C, and Terminal E.
FAQs on What Terminal is United at IAH
What terminal is United at IAH Airport?
United Airlines oprates from all terminals (A, B, C, D, and E) at George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH). All departures, and arrivals are handled from these terminals.
What airlines use Terminal B at IAH?
United Express (the regional carrier of United Airlines) is the only regional airline that uses Terminal B at IAH Airport.