United Airlines is among the top commercial airlines in the United States with its headquarters at Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. United flies to more than 230 domestic destinations and 118 international routes around the globe with 800+ fleet capacity.
Talking about the bases, United currently operates from 8 primary hubs located at different airports across the country. The major hubs are Chicago-O’Hare (ORD), Denver (DEN), Guam (GUM), Houston/George Bush (IAH), Los Angeles Int’l (LAX), Newark Liberty (EWR), San Francisco (SFO), and Washington Dulles (IAD).
In this blog, we will find out ‘What terminal is United Airlines at Denver Airport?’ with the terminal map, arrivals/departure information, lounge facility, and other terminal amenities.
Table of Contents
What Terminal is United Airlines at Denver Airport?
Denver International Airport (DEN) is one of the 8 primary hubs for United Airlines. DEN is commonly known as DIA and it is an international airport located in the Western United States. The airport is situated at an elevation of 5,434 ft (1,656 m) above mean sea level (AMSL).
DEN Airport is currently the third busiest airport in the United States as it handles more than 50 million passenger traffic every year. The airport served almost 60 million passengers in 2021 and the number is set to cross 70 million by the end of 2022.
Wondering what are the 3 busiest airports in the U.S. Find it here.
The airport feature 6 concrete runways with a minimum length of 12,000 ft (3,658 m). There is only one terminal named ‘Jeppesen Terminal’ equipped with three concourses; Concourse A, Concourse B, and Concourse C.
These three concourses hold a total of 146 gates (51 gates in Concourse A, 66 gates in Concourse B, and 29 gates in Concourse C). United Airlines operates from all three concourses (A, B, and C) at Denver Airport.
|UNITED AIRLINES |
TERMINAL/CONCOURSE AT DEN
|Concourse A||A26 – A87|
|Concourse B||B7 – B95|
|Concourse C||C23 – C51|
United Airlines Terminal Facilities at Denver Int’l Airport
- Kiosk Check-in/Customer Service Center
- Baggage Claim
- Animal Relief Area
- United Club Location
- United Premier Check-in
- Nursing Room
- TSA Pre-screening Program
- Secure Walkway
- Shuttle Service includes bus, monorail, and train transport.
United Airlines ticket counters located in DEN Concourse A, Concourse B, and Concourse C are open daily from 3:30 am to 9:00 pm. Passengers are advised to arrive 2 hours prior to their domestic departure, and 3 hours prior to their international flight.
Traveling with your pets via United flights?
Please go through United Airlines Pet Policy to travel safely with your furry friend.
Denver Airport Ground Transporation Facilities
- A Line Commuter Train – The A Line commuter train, operated by the Regional Transportation District (RTD), offers convenient transportation between DEN and downtown Denver.
- Car Sharing Services – DEN has partnered with Avail and Turo car-sharing services to provide customers with an alternate way to get to their destinations across the state.
- Charter Buses – Charter bus companies provide pre-arranged service to various locations within Colorado and surrounding states.
- Hotel Shuttle – Offers shuttle and public transit services, including the A Line commuter train, to downtown Denver.
- Limousines – Luxury limousines offer pre-arranged services to destinations within the Denver metro area and the state of Colorado.
- Mountain Carriers – Mountain carriers provide pre-arranged, charter, and some on-demand shuttle and/or coach services to many of Colorado’s ski and resort areas.
- Public bus service – To and from DEN within the metro area is provided by the Regional Transportation District (RTD) and the “Bustang” service, is provided by the Colorado Department of Transportation.
- Ride Share Services – Ride Apps like Lyft and Uber offer pickup and drop-off transportation services for passengers at Denver International Airport.
- Taxicabs – Taxicabs are readily available and provide service to the Denver metro area and surrounding counties.
- Share-Ride Services – Shared-ride service, also known as commuter shuttles, operate regularly from Denver International Airport.
United Airlines Denver Airport Departures
All United Airlines departure flights are operated from Concourses A, B, & C at Denver Int’l Airport (DEN).
Amenities including Check-in, Premier Check-in, TSA Screening, United Club location, and so on are available at the departure terminal.
United Airlines Denver Airport Arrivals
Like departures, all arrival flights are also handled from all Concourses A, B, & C. Facilities including baggage claim, security clearance, animal relief area, self-service check-in, and so on are available at the arrival terminal.
Is there a United Airlines Lounge at the Denver Airport?
This club allows you to relax while you wait for your flight with United Airlines. To access United club locations, you need to purchase a membership.
The main amenities offered by the United Club at Denver Airport include:
- Breakfast and Afternoon Snacks
- Beverages include wine, spirits, and select beer.
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Personalized Travel Assistance
The United Club Fly is the United’s first-ever grab-and-go service that offers prepackaged snack options, premium coffee, and other amenities.
Dining and Shopping Facilities at Denver Airport
United passengers can visit several top-quality restaurants in Concourses A, B, and C at Denver Terminal, and taste delicious cuisines as well as beverages.
Some popular restaurants in Denver Terminal
|RESTAURANTS IN DEN TERMINAL||LOCATION|
|Auntie Anne’s Pretzels||Near Gate C26|
|Aviator’s Sports Bar & Bar-B-Que||B Gates (Mezzanine)|
|Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream||A Gates (Center Core)|
|Big Bowl||Near Gate C28|
|Blue Sky Bar||Near Gate A34|
|Boulder Beer Tap House||Level 5 West (Jeppesen Terminal)|
|Cantina Grill||B Gates (Mezzanine)|
Level 6 East (Jeppesen Terminal)
|Caribou Coffee||A Gates (Center Core)|
B Gates (Mezzanine)
Near Gate C32
Level 6 East (Jeppesen Terminal)
|Chick-Fil-A||B Gates (Center Core)|
|Denver Chophouse||A Gates (Center Core)|
|Dunkin’ Donuts||A Gates (Center Core)|
|Einstein Bros. Bagels||A Gates (Center Core)|
C Gates (Center Core)
Level 5 (Jeppesen Terminal)
|Panda Express||A Gates (Center Core)|
|Sky Lounge||Level 5 (Hotel & Transit Center)|
|Smashburger||Near Gate B44|
Near Gate C51
|Starbucks Coffee||Near Gate B80|
Near Gate B32
C Gates (Center Core)
|The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf||Near Gate C29|
In addition to dining options, United passengers can enjoy shopping at various retail shops in Denver Terminal.
Some famous shops located on Concourses A, B, and C include Aksels, Be Hippy, Bearfruit Jewelry, Bjorn’s Colorado Honey, Brookstone, Centennial Cuts, CNBC, Colorado Limited, Denver Duty Free, Earth Spirit, Fix ‘N Fly, Fly Fly Baby, Hudson, InMotion, Sky Market, Sunglass Hut, and TUMI.
Where do you park at DIA for United Airlines?
United Airlines customers can park their vehicles at various on-site airport parking spaces at Denver Airport. The available parking lots at the airport include Garage Parking, Economy Parking, Shuttle Parking, Short-Term Parking, and 61st and Pena Parking.
|Garage Parking (East, and West)||$7 per hour|
$30 per day
|Economy Parking (East, and West)||$6 per hour|
$18 per day ($16 for the fourth, and subsequent days)
|Shuttle Parking||$8 per day (No Hourly rate available)|
|Short-Term Parking||$7 per hour|
$168 per day
|61st and Pena||$5 (12 hours)|
$7 per day
Car Rental Facility at Denver Airport
DEN Airport is served by several on-site car rental companies including Budget, Avis, Hertz, Alamo, Fox Rent A Car, National, Thrifty, Enterprise, Dollar, Payless, and SiXT.
All these rental car service providers are located near Island 4, and Rental Car Lots in the Jeppesen Terminal.
If you are an AAA member, AARP member, active-duty military personnel, national guard, and federal government employee, you get exclusive car rental discounts, and benefits.
(Check out the following blogs to grab the discounts, and amenities.)
How to get car rental discounts with AAA?
A Comprehensive Guide to Car Rental Discounts with AARP.
Discover Military Discounts for Car rental services.
Explore 15+ PRO TIPS to get cheaper car rental discounts every time.
Conclusion on ‘What terminal is United Airlines at Denver Airport?’
As we come to the end of this article, where we United Airlines terminal at Denver Airport including the terminal map, arrivals/departures, parking facility, United Club amenities, and other terminal facilities.
Let’s wrap up with the key points listed below.
- Denver International Airport (DEN) is one of the major airports in the DC area, and the third-highest busiest airport in the United States. It is also one of the 8 primary hubs for United Airlines.
- DEN airport is equipped with one passenger terminal named ‘Jeppesen Terminal’. There are three concourses; Concourse A, Concourse B, and Concourse C.
- United Airlines operates from all Concourses A, B, and D. All arrival, and departure flights are handled from these concourses.
- You can find 2 United Club locations and a temporary ‘pop-up’ club at Denver Airport where you can enjoy various amenities.
- Parking space is sufficient at Denver Airport with the availability of different lots including Garage Parking, Economy Parking, Shuttle Parking, and Short-Term Parking.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Concourse is United at Denver Airport?
United Airlines operates from all Concourses: Concourse A, Concourse B, and Concourse C at Denver Airport. All departure and arrival flights are handled from these Concourses.
What airlines are in East Terminal Denver?
Air France, Alaska Airlines, Allegiant Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Denver Air Connection, Frontier Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Southern Airways Express, Southwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Volaris, and WestJet are in East Terminal at Denver Airport.
How do I know what terminal my flight is at United Airlines?
You can find all your departure information including the terminal on your flight ticket, boarding pass, and the email confirmation sent by United Airlines.
How early should I arrive for United Airlines?
United Airlines recommends its passengers arrive 2 hours prior to their domestic departure, and 3 hours prior to their international departure.